Saturday, January 15, 2022

IBM Developer and Call For Code

It was a delight to work on designing last year's Call For Code challenge with IBM Developer, and then to participate in judging the entries. But I think the best part was joining my team in NYC to watch the university awards!

Our students Onajite Taire and Gedion Alemayehu impressed us--and others, plainly--with their Mile 12 app. 

And of course it was wonderful that my university, my colleagues, and I received some recognition for our contributions as well.

Dr. Matthew Willard gives his time generously to Augustana students and to students around the world. The two of us love seeing students try new things that aim at the common good.

 


 https://developer.ibm.com/blogs/announcing-the-2021-call-for-code-engagement-awards/

No comments:

Post a Comment